Thursday, February 02, 2006


Well this week has been interesting. I worked out Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. That spinning class on Monday was a killer, but I really feel great after it's over (ha ha). I also bumped up my weights in the body build classes on Tues and Thurs. Yikes!!! I really felt it today at class. My weigh in at Weight Watchers was disappointing....I stayed axactly the same!

But I had a big loss last week and that is to be expected. I just need to stay dedicated. You girls keep me going!!! Thanks

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Debbie, Way to go! You inspire me! You are building so much muscle...I wonder how much body fat you have lost? I bet you have replaced a lot of it with muscle. Sorry the scale didn't say what you wanted it too. Remember, there are a lot of people who weigh the right weight but they are totally unfit, have no endurance, and are doing terrible things to their bodies. You are doing such GREAT things for your body! Try not to let the numbers rule you. I know that sounds easier said than done...we are such emotional creatures. What if you took 4 weeks off of weighing? What if you released that burden from yourself for a month and then checked in later? Just a thought.

Love,
Jules

Kristina said...

Debbie, you are a work out machine! You're making me want to work out even more now. : )
You know, I agree with Julie. I believe there are a lot of people that weigh the "right" weight, but are very out of shape and lack endurance or strength.
Try not to let the numbers bum you out. You have come such a long ways... and because of that, you give encouragement to us all!
BTW, do you really want to lose another 30 pounds? Because I think that you already look great!

Janette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pink Slippers said...

Debbie! What a great picture! You are very inspirational...you have been working for so long and sticking with it. Congratulations on all your success! Keep up the great work and I am so glad to see you here with all of us!