Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I did it!! My first goal accomplished!


I weighed in at the Y this morning and I am happy to report that I have had a breakthrough! I have said goodbye to the 200's FOREVER!! I am at 199, baby...Oh, yah! That is a total loss of 16 pounds! That's 64 sticks of butter! That is a large turkey! That is a smoked bone-in-ham. That is the weight of the Olympic Shot Put ball. It is the record weight of the Spotted Seatrout caught by Jim Phillips in 1977. It is also the weight of this child...Max. Amazing what a little Google can do for the hunt of a word picture! Ok, I am done rambling and I am awaiting your congratulations forth with.

7 comments:

Glitzyguru said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you Jules, that is such a great accomplishment! You really do inspire me!I am starting to feel better today, healthy I mean, and my pants are loosing up around my thighs! God is so good.

Wallace said...

Congrats! Our son Max is rooting for you, though he is a moving target. Max weighs in now around 17 1/2 lbs. Now I should loose 16 lbs.

Kristina said...

Jules, you ROCK! How wonderful for you to have reached for first goal! I'm so proud of you. See how your hard work is paying off?
My first goal is 4 pounds away. That will put me at a 28 pound loss, and 1/3 of the way to my ultimate goal of an 85 pound loss. YIKES, that is a BIG number.
Keep up the good work babe. : )

SueAnne said...

Way to go Jules! That rocks! You are an inspiration!
SueAnne

Bickler3 said...

I must say you looked very good when I was there today !! Good job Jules!!

Pink Slippers said...

WAY TO GO! I am so happy for you Julie! What a wonderful accomplishment, you are doing an amazing job!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks, girls.