Monday, February 06, 2006

Sunday 2/5

Breakfast: cereal w/ milk
Snack: carrots, rice cake and hummus (I am thinking that hummus might be an issue for me...)
Lunch: 1/3 of a chicken pot pie, fruit plate, ice tea
Dinner: HUGE salad w/ couscous and fat free balsamic dressing
Snack: guess (yeah, hummus, big deal, I don't have a problem, I could stop eating it at anytime I want to, I just don't want to.)
And of course water water water.
Oh and the Seachickens lost....what a bummer and a total rip off! Anyone that followed knows what I mean. Well be proud Seattle, I don't know that they have ever made it THIS far before!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Let's not talk about the Hawks... I'm very bummed!
Oh, and Tina, do you think that maybe you have a hummus issue? :)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Have you tried the three layer Hummus at TJ's? Even my kids dig it!

Jules

PS The officials were the thrid team at the SuperBowl...I don't think they were on our side.