Sunday, February 26, 2006

Spring Hurrah! (Update)


Ok, girls...Originally, we had planned to meet for the Spring Hurrah in Southcenter. Most of us (in the Pacific Northwest) live up North, so Kimi, gracious as she is, has agreed to meet at Northgate. That way, we can go a bit south to help her commute and she can come up North where we mostly reside. So...Put this date on your calendars: May 20th!

We will meet for lunch at Red Robin. This is located at the Southeast corner of the mall. They have lots of good choices for us there, and even more to avoid, if you catch my drift. There will be prizes for quirky categories that I come up with and there will definitely be shopping afterward. We will be meeting to celebrate our success thus far and, for some, for beginning a whole new lifestyle, as I suspect our numbers may grow come spring. See you all there!

Jules

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I am SOOO looking forward to our little lunch and shopping spree together!

SueAnne said...

Hey Jules,
Kimiko can ride with me and my mom is all the way up in Mill Creek anyway. I have marked my calendar and am looking forward to it:)
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yippee! Sounds great!

Jules

Paige said...

ooooohhhhhhhhh I'm in the North EAST and am so jealous! You guys are gonna have so much fun!

Lisa said...

You guys are going to have a blast! Unfortunately Texas is about a thousand miles in the wrong direction. :( Take lots of pictures of your skinny selves for me and Paige and know that we'll be thinking about you all!

Mom2the6Rs said...

We will! Maybe we can try a telephone date at Red Robin. You guys could call one of us while we are there and we could pass around the telephone! Maybe you could go to your fav. restaurant that day and plan something special for yourself. That way we could all connect by doing the same thing, miles from one another!

Jules