Tuesday, February 21, 2006

day 5

Hey ladies!  I am on day five and I can start to feel the difference in my health.  I feel clean, if that makes any sense.  My jeans are loosing just enough to notice in my thighs!  Praise the Lord, every step I take towards health and freedom from addiction is because of Him. 
Day3: 1265 cal 8 glasses of water
Day 4:  1170 cal 7 glasses of water
I'll let you know how today goes when its over, so far so good.  I'm doing better at eating close to 700 cal before dinner, now my new habit to learn is drinking water.  Its so easy to forget if I'm in a groove for the day.  Thanks for your support!  And congrats again to Jules for her big milestone!
Mandi

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Blogger ate my comment to you, so here it goes again.

I understand what you are saying by feeling clean. There is a guy at our meetings who said that after doing the program for a few days, he felt light. This guy is definatly not "light", by any means, but I think what he was saying, was that you feel like nothing is holding you down anymore. You are clean and fresh and being true to yourself. A weight has been lifted and a confussing world of choices has been made clear.

What a great way to start your new year! Your birthday is on my radar, girl.

Jules

Kristina said...

Blogger ate my comment too. Hmmm...
Anyhow, I'm happy for you Mandi. And I know what you meant when you said that you felt clean.
As the weeks roll by, it only gets better. I'm excited to see the progress you will make. However, the last time I saw you you were looking good! How much weight do you want to lose? Or were you just wanting to eat more healthy?

Pink Slippers said...

Congratulations Mandi, I am very excited for you and your amazing progress already! Thanks for sharing your insights with us, I look forward to reading more of posts and cheering you on.