Monday, February 20, 2006

I have been drinking my water...Have you?


Oh my water goblet overfloweth! I have had 12 glasses of water today! Just slamming them down! Feels good. I also read for 3 hours today to my kids. I will be weighing myself on Wednesday morning...I am excited an nervous. I will be entering into my second phase of the Prism Weight Loss Program and I am liking the results so far. My energy level is great, my clothes are getting baggy, and my resolve has not faltered. Here are my stats for the last few days:

Day 43: 1237 calories, 8 glasses of water, exercise

Day 44: 1068 calories, 8 glasses of water

Day 45: 1260 calories, 7 glasses of water

Day 46: 1205 calories, 12 glasses of water, exercise

2 comments:

Kristina said...

WHAT?! 12 glasses of water? Have you ever had that much water to drink in one day? Way to go Jules.
I am so pleased to see your resolve over this whole life style change. You and me babe, we're going all the way. We'll definetely have to take a trip when we attain our new and sexxy bodies.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Maybe we will be so slim and trim, we can purchase just ONE seat on the airplane to share!!! Ha!

Jules