Sunday, February 19, 2006



Hi All !! I know I know...I don't post much..well except for a cute cartoon every now and again. Well, I am needing prayer..here is my dilemma... I am really excited for all of you who are doing well and feeling better, but I am feeling sorry for myself. I have been overweight for so long...and its due to a hormone imbalance. I am truly trying to eat better, drink more water, exercise but I see no results !(AND I MEAN NO, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH RESULTS) In fact the more I exercise the sicker and more awful I feel!! I did 3 months of Curves 3 to 5 days a week and I gained 2 lbs and 2 inches...they said they had never seen anyone gain inches!! I did weight watchers for 3 months...faithfully...lost 4lbs ..gained it all back after one period. The doctor says it's because excess hormone stores itself in fat, and when I exercise and lose some of that fat ...it throws all those extra hormones into my system!! REEKING havoc on my body and emotions.....they tell me if I can fight through and keep exercising that it should get better...but I haven't gotten there yet. The yuckies just seem to get worse every day and I don't know about all of you but I just don't have the time to be sick!!!
Another dilemma..I am going to Disneyland for 5 days next week...I don't want to feel sick the whole time I am down there...so I am going to quit exercising until after Disneyland, because of past experience I know that within 4 days of no exercise I will be over this flu like feeling...and I will just go back to feeling fat and tired, but I will at least be able to get out of bed and enjoy the time with my family. So please pray that I will make it through Disneyland with good eating choices, and that when I get back I can get back in gear...that I will have the strength to finally make it though the YUCKIES and begin to see ANY results !!!

3 comments:

SueAnne said...

I will commit to pray for you! I have the same experience with exercise. I remember the days when exercise energized and invigorated me! I did it five days a week. Loved it. Loved the energy I had. Loved the feeling of being strong. Loved the "good soreness" the next day after a good work out. LOVED IT. For six years, loved it.

Ten years and four kids later, exercise leaves me feeling pain. Exaustion. More pain. Defeat. More pain. No energy boost. No strength. In fact, lack of strength. I keep going, because supposedly it is the answer. Perseverence. Right?

I will pray that He will give strength to your mortal body and energy for the marathon of Disneyland!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Sundee, I love you. I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. I truly hope you find some answers!

I found healthy things to eat at Disneyland. They have fresh fruit platters, and salad options. I packed pistachio nuts and apples to snack on each day. I bought water bottles at 7-11 each morning before entering the park. I even ordered poached eggs and a fruit plate at IHOP. (That place is major expensive!) You can do it, girl. You can.

I will pray. I will also get some info for you on this enzyme and essential fatty acid product I am learning about in Prism. They mentioned it helping hormonal imballences and thyrod issues.

Love ya!
Jules

Bickler3 said...

Please Do !! I did pick up something that is sappose to help...but I haven't been on it long enough to really see any diffrence.