Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm a happy, sassy mama!!


Do you see that smile upon my face? Well, I weighed and measured this morning and this week I have lost another 3 1/2 pounds. Bringing my total up to 16 1/2! And I also have lost another 1 1/2 inches around my body, bringing that total up to 23 inches. I'm feeling SOOO good. I'm feeling inspired all over again. The last few days I had been feeling so hungry, that my calories increased a little bit, and therefore, I thought perhaps I wouldn't lose very much at all. But my hard work is paying off, and it is so wonderful for me to already be seeing the results!

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kristina! I am so happy for you! This program works so well for you! Your body responds to it so well! I love that photo of you. What a beautiful, sassy girl you are!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I am so happy for you - You deserve all the rewards for your hard work! I LOVE seeing the confidence blossom!

Pink Slippers said...

Oh! Congratulations! You have worked so hard and it is really paying off now! I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your excitement and inspiration with us!

Kristina said...

Thank you ladies! Isn't it fun to share our progress?