Tuesday, February 14, 2006

last two days of journal

Hello Ladies! I thought I better post here tonight, I missed yesterday and I am feeling munchy tonight, thought this would make a nice distraction. Well, before I journal, I want to say Hi to Mandi! Welcome back and congrats on the decision you have made, I really hope you have a lot of success with it. Next, I have to come clean. I ended up eating that 5th piece of baklava the other night AFTER I already posted here. Ok, so there it is, I feel much better now that I am being totally honest. I was afraid that if I felt I could "fudge" a little here and there that it was no biggie, but the truth is that the little dishonest things I tell myself about what I put into my mouth add up to pounds on my body. So, here is the last two days stats:

Yesterday:
Breakfast: cottage cheese and pineapple
Lunch: salad w/ lots of veggies, mandarin oranges and honey mustard dressing and fat free feta, 2 rice cakes w/ sugar free jelly
Snack: a bowl of cereal (correct portion sizes of course)
Dinner: steamed corn tortillas w/ pollo asada YUMMMMMY!, pico de gallo and veggies w/ spanish rice (that i made w/ brown rice and it came out great!)
Snack : Pria bar and grapes

Today:
Breakfast: banana, 2 eggs scrambled w/ pico de gallo on top
Lunch: 2 more of those delicious tacos I made yesterday! (w/ all the veggies and salsa on them)
Snack: cottage cheese and pineapple
Dinner: homemade chili w/ polenta on top
Snack: popcorn w/ parmesan on it and grapes

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Isn't it funny how knowing that we'll be posting our journals, and calories, how it REALLY makes you think twice about what we put in our mouths?
There's been a couple of times lately where I've wanted to shove a huge hand full of pringles potato chips into my mouth at the same time... but have refrained, thinking about all of you girls.
That Baklava sounds dangerous, whatever it is. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tina, I have been gone all week, so I am checking in with this post a bit late. I love your honesty. It is so refreshing! I think being honest with ourselves is the hardest thing we do.

PS I want you to make me those taco thingies sometime soon!

Jules