Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Update

Hi ladies-
Today is day two for me and I have done fairly well. I did a weight workout this morning that Kicked my butt! I just love this book that I am using. I finish feeling like I have been hit by a truck ( and yes this is a good thing!) I can honestly say I think I can see results after just two days. (no I am not selling the book!) I am anxious to post my butter and M&M results. So onward Ho!

Things to work on-
drinking more water-
Calorie counting-

Jenny

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Way to kick your own butt with your workouts! : )
I'm telling you, those M&m's are going to be piling up on the sidebar if you continue.
And if I say anything, let it be this:
DRINK YOUR WATER!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Jenny, you are inspiring. Day 2 and you are so determined. Way to go, babe.

Jules