Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Week 2 Weigh In

So there I was. Waiting in line at a WW meeting to get weighed in thinking.....I used almost ALL of my bank points this week......I ate a heavier than usual meal tonight.... I didn't lose any weight.....One too many mochas this week......(Yes, I learned how to point them and order non-fat, no whip. Just feeding the addiction)........These WW meetings aren't exactly the one-on-one counsel I am really needing.......If I didn't lose any, or worse, gained, I am running right out of here never to return.....

I lost another 3.4 pounds! Bringing me to 5.8 in two weeks! Thank you God. I really needed that. I realize weekly weigh ins are a luxury and I won't always have these results, but it was just the momentum I needed to keep going. And the kids and I are back at the YMCA now. The cycle was a better workout than I expected and didn't exaust me for the day. Plus, I got to read while working out which stimulated me intellectually also- a must for moms:) I will continue that for a few weeks with stretching, then maybe get into some strength training.

So I am not officially out of my husbands pants, but I am wearing my jeans again (and breathing HAHA!). So my first goal is still ten pounds and to walk without a limp. Getting there.....:)

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Lisa! Weekly weigh ins can be a rollercoaster ride. On the week you think you rocked, you will gain. It happens. Just try not to get too wrapped up in the week to week. It was hard for me not to. I remember crying in the car over gaining .8 lbs. I also remember taking off my heavy denim skirt and weighing in my slip, of all things, to make my 10% goal (I was only .4 away from it...It worked!) I also remember wearing the same outfit every week for consistency. Did you find my link for the Prism Program?

Jules

Kristina said...

SueAnne,
You rock! I'm so happy for you. That's a BIG loss for just one week. I'll have to agree with Julie, the weekly weigh ins at WW can be a roller coaster ride. I too started wearing the same outfit,(more or less) every week for consistancy.
All you can do is take it one day at a time. But I know that if you are faithful, the weight will most assuredly come off.

Pink Slippers said...

Awesome report, thanks for keeping us updated. You are doing wonderfully!