Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today's stats:
Breakfast: apple and cereal w/ milk
Lunch: vegetable soup and tabouli
Snack: cottage cheese and pineapple
Dinner: chicken, couscous and broccoli
Snack: english muffin w/jelly orange juice

I did the Firm workout today and one hour in martial arts. Oh, and I succumbed to the scale, there was an eye opener, I am up 15 pounds from my low weight. What a bummer...well, now I know and there you have it. I want to lose that 15 plus 5 more. I will let you know what happens. Thanks for being so supportive all!

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

The truth can be painful...but it will also help in the long run. Now you know what you are dealing with and well, you can deal with it! I am proud of you. You are ready to face it all and make a real difference in your health and life. You are going to be around a long, long time to enjoy your kids, your grand kids and your great grans! Keep the long term in view, babe.

Jules