Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm feeling great this morning!




It is amazing...After reaching my first goal, I just feel so reinvented. I worked out a couple of mornings in a row now, I think I will end up with 5 days total workout this week! Just thought I would say that change can be scary, but it can also give you such hope. I am just filled with hope, right now. Here are some funny self portraits. The one in the jeans shirt, I took the day I started phase one of Prism. The others, I took yesterday, my end of phase one, start of phase two picture. I don't know if you can see a difference. I wish I hadn't covered my face in the first one, I think you can really see it in my face. I can also see it in my tummy...The "alien" is shrinking. I feel great!

8 comments:

SueAnne said...

Looking good Jules! Looking good!
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

What a beautiful waist you have there, missy!

Congratulations my sweetheart, that color looks great on you too.

Paige said...

Hi,
First, I really can tell a difference- I'm impressed!
Second, you posted on my blog last night about me contributing, and I'd love to, but can't find an e-mail address for you! Can you e-mail me again with an e-mail address for some more details??
Thanks!

Kristina said...

Who is that hot mama in the hot pink?!?!?!?!
Jules, you look fabulous!! I"m glad you posted these.

Glitzyguru said...

Honey you look hot! I can totally tell a difference, you're doing great!

Glitzyguru said...

looking hot jules!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks, girls...you all know how to pour it on thick! Whew Hew. Just kidding, I know you are all so genuine in your praise.

Jules

elisa said...

It's already been said but I'm gonna said it again.
YOU LOOK GREAT!!