Monday, February 20, 2006

Just saying hi

Hi. Just thought I would drop in...I have been doing great, good weekend, went a little over on my eating on Saturday, but did not go out of my program, just a little more than my normal. Today was great, but I did not get a chance to journal for the past couple of days, been a bit busy. Still working out lots and enjoying it. And, yes, I am drinking my water! Actually I pulled out the BIG water jug and drank the whole thing today, it is huge. I am still very motivated and feeling my jeans get a bit loser again, how they were before, and that is great inspiration! I am so glad to see everyone here and working at their own personal goals. Just thought I would drop quick note to say hello.
Tina

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hi Tina,
So glad to hear that you've been having a good week. Isn't it wonderful when the clothes that have been too tight actually start getting loose on us? Way to go girl!