Thursday, February 23, 2006

I was able to wear them!!

You guys, I have had a new pair of jeans in my closet for three years now. I bought them a long time ago, when I was trying to lose weight. I bought them in faith, a couple of sizes too small, hoping that I would eventually be able to wear them. And girlfriends, I was able to wear them yesterday! For the very first time. :) Oh, sweet liberation! I'm feeling good!
Here's some stats ladies:
Day 43: 1,357 calories, 8 glasses of water, workout
Day 44: 1,334 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 45: 1,509 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
(I was hungry yesterday!)

5 comments:

SueAnne said...

Kristina!
That is so awsome! Do they really look like that? Because those are cute!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Thanks SueAnne,
And no, this is just an image I found on google. But I do thik that they are cute too. : )

Bickler3 said...

I sappose your gonna want to look all cute tonight arent you?? Well I guess I have been warned...no sweats for me !!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Rae Rae has some pants like that! Good job, babe. Feels amazing, doesn't it? Love you. Cheers.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

WOWZERS! I am so happy for you! THat is wonderfully exciting! Now that is an awesome goal reached, nothing tastes as good as thin feels huh?!