Saturday, February 18, 2006

Day 2

Hey Ladies,
So I'm on day 2 of Prism and I'm really excited because day one went so well.  I was anticipating getting a major headache from lack of sugar, but I didn't!  The day went really well, and I found that I had a hard time eating 700 calories before dinner, so that is my goal today.  For the first time in years I feel like I've actually got hope that my life doesn't have to be about controlling what I eat. Yeah God!
Day 1: 1050 calories
          7 glasses of water
I'll let you know how today goes...

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Hey Mandi,
Glad to hear that your first day went so well! I just know that you're going to love this program. I'm looking forward to your future posts.
-Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

WhooHoo! Enjoy the feeling of hope. With this program, it will be your best friend. The weight may come off at different intervals and some days may be tougher than others, but the hope part, never changes...it just never does.

Jules