Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hmmm, today was not as successful as I would have liked, however it was also not as bad as it could have been. I learned I have a new weakness, baklava. MMMMMMMMMMM I love this stuff! So, I will not have that in my house again soon. So I will honestly post my food today, even though I am not proud of it.

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: ww pasta and cantaloupe

Dinner: a Greek feast! I had 1/4 of a pita dipped in tzatziki sauce (low cal, low fat), carrots, greek salad loaded w/ veggies, feta cheese and greek olives I also had a strawberry and grapes, 1/2 a piece of spanikopita and I had 4 pieces of baklava. So, all in all not bad, just not as great as I have been doing. But I am back in the game now.

Snack: popcorn

Ya know, this does not really look as bad as I felt like it was, it seemed so decadant! Well, that is nice to know my view has changed so much! I think I will do my pilates tonight after everyone goes to bed. Thanks for helping me feel accountable. When I wanted piece number 5 of the baklava, all of you popped in my head and I asked myself how I would feel having to write that in here. What a difference a little support can make! THANKS ALL!

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Reuben said it was the best Greek food he has ever, ever had. Baklava can be a scary match. I would have dissed the Baklava and had 4 pieces of Spankatopia, myself....yummy!

You are doing great! I am so glad that we are in your mind...we creep in there, don't we!