Friday, February 10, 2006

Blogger ate my post......


Well, I worked hard on a post, and Blogger ate it. Ate it, moved it and apparently lost it. Imagine that.

Well here are my stats for the past few days:

Day 31: 1064 calories, 7 glasses of water.

Day 32: 1406 calories, 8 glasses of water.

Day 33: 1232 calories, 8 glasses of water.

Day 34: 1406 calories, 8 glasses of water.

Day 35: 1200 calories, 10 glasses of water.

Day 36: 1051 calories, 7 glasses so far, walked very far all day(exercise?)

I am really enjoying this program. It is such a secure feeling knowing the guidelines. It truly empowers me to make the right choices. I feel rewarded each time I follow what I know I need to do. It is so simple and so worth the effort. It just makes sense for me and fits into my life so well. I am excited for the future! Hope you all have a great weekend! Don't fall off the bandwagon!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

First of all, that picture is HILAREOUS!
I'm so glad that this program is working out for you Jules. I know what you mean, it's working well for me too. I'm excited for the future too. It's only going to get better! Love you, and keep up the good work!

Pink Slippers said...

Julie you are really on track now, and I can tell you are feeling great about it! Keep making all the great choices and keeping us all inspired to keep going!