Monday, February 27, 2006

week 2!

Well ladies, I'm feeling good, hungry at the moment, but really good overall. I'm on day 11, which is amazing cause it has been really hard for me to get past day 4 on recent diets I've been on. Last week I struggled with getting enough water in, but check it out, this week I'm on top of it.
Day 8 : 1030 cal and 8 glasses of water
Day 9: 1175 cal and 9 glasses of water and I worked out for 32 minutes
Day10: 1225 cal and 8 glasses of water
Day 11: cal tbd, but I've already had six and I'll easily down the other two tonight during dinner.

Tomorrow is my bday and I'm excited to celebrate it without sweets, its a hump I look forward to getting over. I'm going out to eat tonight with some old friends, we're getting thai, which is really safe, and I've saved like 600 calories for it, so I can really enjoy all the meat and veggies dishes without having to worry. I'll stay to my one cup of rice, but I'm definately going to eat more chicken and cashew! mmmmm
You gals are great.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Mandi,
I'm so proud of you! You're already on day eleven. Doesn't it feel good to make it over that initial hump of staying with something new?
Great job with sticking to your calories and drinking your water too.
Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

-Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Have a great meal tonight, girl. What can we do for you for your special day? Let me know what you would like. Do you want to go out? Do you need something?

Jules

Paige said...

Making it past day four rocks! That's fantastic.

AND... Happy Almost Birthday!!