Monday, February 06, 2006

Thank you, Kristina!


I have been sick, really, really sick. Kristina came over today and helped me out, big time. She let me take a nap, cleaned up my kitchen, and then I went to the store (wandered around like a sweaty idiot) without all the kids...it was nice until my freeze dried brain allowed me to hit the back bumper of some kid's Hundai. I swear, I have been slowly blowing every one of my brain cells out of my nose all week!

Anyway, this is not about me and my over abundance of snot, it is about Kristina! I love you, babe. Like I said, it was nice just knowing that someone gave a "flying fling" that I was hurting and that you offered to help...I didn't have to ask, you just offered. Love that!

A big Hershey's Kiss (virtual of course) to you, babe! I am authorized to give a Hershey's Kiss because I am the mother of Reese! Bad joke, I know.

Love, Jules

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Julie - I'm so glad you are feeling better and I'm even gladder Kris had a "flying fling" to give you!

Kristina said...

Julie, Julie, Julie. How do I love thee? Let me count thy ways...