Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I haven't fessed up all week!


I just realized that I haven't fessed up all week on how I am doing. Well...Emotionally, I guess I have, but not the cold hard caloric numbers!

Friday: I took a vitamin! Whoo Hoo. Calories 1110, 8 glasses of water.

Saturday: Calories 1158, 9 glasses of water.

Sunday: Calories 1274, 8 glasses of water.

Monday: Calories 1388, 9 glasses of water. Exercised.

Tuesday: Calories 1428 (ut-oh), 8 glasses of water.

Wednesday: Calories 1294, 8 glasses of water. CLEANED MY BEDROOM!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hey Jul, those numbers weren't bad at all. Just think about how many calories that we USED to consume. I don't even want to do the math on myself, 'cause it's pretty dang scary!!! You still journaled and dranks losts of water. And hey, you got a workout cleaning your room. : )