Sunday, February 26, 2006

My body is getting a makeover, so why not my kitchen?




I have been a slob. A body slob, piling on the weight, not giving a flying flip what I put in my mouth, etc. I have also been piling things in my kitchen like there is no tomorrow, girls! It hasn't been a pretty site and I have been in denial. I know that I hate being in my kitchen...But why? Because it is a pig sty, a pit, a poop hole, and probably a bacterial fiesta! So today, much to the JOY of my husband, I decided to get into gear and declutter, scrub, fumigate, my kitchen. Here are the photos to prove it. I think the kitchen literally lost 50 lbs. I took two trash bags to ValueVillage. I can't wait to get cracking on the rest of my house. It is a constant battle. A battle I like to call the Battle of the Crap.
Have a good week, ladies!

5 comments:

bodiski said...

WOW!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of all the positive changes you are making in your life. You are inspiring all of us.

Love ya

Mom :o)

Kristina said...

Wow Jules, you really went to town here. Great job! You really crack me up. Who'd of ever thought that their KITCHEN could lose 50 pounds?!

SueAnne said...

I never get onto this blog without smiling:) You rock! Declutterin lives, homes and bodies. I love it!
SueAnne

Glitzyguru said...

awsome julie! I am so proud of you! Its just little pieces at a time, you go girl!

Chickadeeva said...

Great Job Jules!

That's awesome. You're a lean, clean, FLYLADY machine!