Thursday, February 02, 2006



I weighed in after my first week at Weight Watchers. TWO pounds! It really doesn't seem like a lot after all that work, but it is a beginning. For awhile there I thought the calorie fairy was sneaking in at night and injecting me with calories. What - you've never heard of the calorie fairy? Surely at some point in your life you gained weight and you know had nothing to do with it. I know it's happened to me a number of times. I have actually been following the Weight Watcher Flex program very carefully. I have even been drinking all of my water. The Weight Watcher class I go to in Marysville is a lot of fun. About a fourth of the members are lifetime - very impressive. They have even put together a cookbook that you can download. I missed working out for a couple of days but got back on track today. I went to the Y and walked 2 miles on the treadmill and then did a cybex machine workout for half an hour. Like all of you, I just take it one day at a time and try to keep a positive attitude.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Jodie, I'll take two pounds lost over two pounds gained any week! It's a great start. I know that sometimes it does seem like a lot of work, for what is a seemingly small amount of weight to lose. But just keep it up and see how you're feeling in another couple of weeks. Good job!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are doing great!

Pink Slippers said...

2 pounds is 2 pounds BABY! Way to go!! I know it seems like such hard work... and that is because it is! Keep it up, one ounce and one pound at a time we are shrinking!