Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm eating good, and feeling good!

I wish I was as skinny as the cartoon character... :) I would skip the hat, however. I've been doing well, eating right, working out. I'm going to weigh and measure again next Monday. So I have five more days to work my butt off, and hopefully see a number change in either the scale or the tape measure. (Both would certainly be nice!) One thing is for certain, I have a lot more energy since I've started eating better and excercising. And for that, I am thankful.
Here's my numbers for the last few days:

Day 21: 1,144 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 22: 1,409 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 23: 1,121 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Way to go, WaterBaby! Nice to see you today! Thanks for pitching in at my house for a bit. I just love all this new energy you have discovered.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Good Job Kris! I am so proud of you. I think its really brave to do this and I love how faithful you area all being!