Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ok...I had trouble opening up bloggers for some reason, so that is why I did not post my journal but here goes:

Friday:
Breakfast - cereal w/ milk and banana
Lunch - split pea soup w/ veggies, rice cakes w/ hummus
Snack - rice cake w/ hummus
Dinner - tacos w/ salad salsa avocado soy cheese
Snack - popcorn

Saturday:
Breakfast - cereal w/ milk
Lunch - tostadas w/ salad
Snack - rice cake w/hummus
Dinner - went to Claim Jumpers and I did SO GOOD! I had broiled salmon w/ 1/3 of the order of red mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus!
Snack - 10 yogurt covered almonds and 1 tiny piece of dove dark chocolate, carrots and hummus

I am really proud of my choices at Claim Jumpers...it would have been so easy and natural to get a burger and fries...Keep up the great work ladies!
Tina

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Go Tina, Go! Go Tina, Go! Stand up, Sit down, Fight Fight Fight! GO TINA!

She will now be known as the woman who took on Claim Jumpers....And WON!