Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Week 3

Hello ladies!
I love reading all your posts. Dreams, aspirations, accomplishments, struggles. You guys are great! These are my stats so far this week (WW)

Day 1: 24+points; 12 glasses of water;5 fruits and veggies; workout
Day2: 24+ points; 6 glasses of water; 1 fruit
Day 3: 24+ points; 6 glasses of water; 3 fruits and veggies
Day 4: 21 points; 8 glasses of water; 4 fruits and veggies
Day 5: 24+ points; 10 glasses of water; 4 fruits and veggies
Day 6: 24+ points; 14 glasses of water; 3 fruits and veggies; workout

Bank points used this week: 25
Mochas:4 !!! Mochas are evil.....Mochas are evil.....

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Girlfriend, when you are drinking water, you are drinking water! 14 glasses in one day? Whew!
So... how many bank points are you allowed for one week? I think the program has changed since I did it a few years ago. AND, how many points are those evil mochas? AND, are they worth it?
Just trying to help keep you on track. I'm only thinking of May 20th, and going shopping with you.

SueAnne said...

I am aloud 35 bank points per week. The mochas cost me 4 per day according to the nutritional information for a non-fat decaf mocha, but also count as a milk serving HAHA!

Mom,
I can usually dring 6-8 glasses by noon. I literally chug 2 FIRST thing in the morning, before I do anything else. This gets me off to the right start. I am in the bathroom frequently in the morning, but I am at home so it is easier. Afternoon, my water consumption slows down. Don't want to be up in the bathroom all night:) But yesterday, I had 8 before I even went to the YMCA, then drank another four while working out. Couple more my evening, and I was up to fourteen. My goal is ten, anything after that is just bonus:)

Mom2the6Rs said...

You go, SueAnne! You are going to be so successful!

Jules

Paige said...

WOW if I drank that much water, I'd float away... well really no one would see me cuz I'd be in the bathroom ALL DAY LONG.

Impressed.

And, do you like lattes? A non-fat decaf latte is alot less points than a mocha, and still a milk serving!! And starbucks even has sugar free vanilla syrup if you want them flavored!! When I did WW I was a huge fan of the "non-fat, sugar free grande vanilla latter"