Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Week 1 weigh in-Still in my husband's pants

Hello ladies!
I weighed in for my first week. I was down 2.4 pounds. This is not the typical first week results I was hoping for. But none the less, I feel successful. This week I had two social events (a difficult thing when still trying to master the whole points thing), Valentines Day, and my period (I know, TMI but oh well), and still lost weight. The best part though, really is I never even ONCE fealt like I had overeaten. THAT is a wonderful feeling:)!
So this week, my only social event is the Women's Gathering at church on Friday. The plan-eat before I go and sit far away from the food table:) Plus, the kids and I will be back at the YMCA for homeschool PE which means I can work out on the bicycles there. (The only real work out I can do right now as the broken ankle heals).
So I will hang on to my husbands pants for a while...............

Have a great week!
SueAnne

3 comments:

Kristina said...

SueAnne,
you've had a GREAT start! Especially considering your cycle and Valentine's day. Don't underestimate your success. (I don't think anyone ever loses weight when they are on their cycle).
Good job!

Chickadeeva said...

I'm praying your ankle heals up soon!

Mom2the6Rs said...

SueAnne, you are doing fantastic! My kids also go to the Y for the homeschool program. I cherish those two hours for my own workout time. WTG!

Jules