Saturday, February 04, 2006

Do you ever feel like this is YOUR butt?

Most days I feel so good about myself. But then there are others where all I can see is how far that I have to go. This last couple of days has been tough, I'm feeling so hungry, and I'm craving all of the wrong foods. I haven't given in, (by the grace of God). But man, those Costco chocolate chip cookies are begging for my attetion. What was I thinking when I purchased them?! Perhaps I have this underlying drive for self torture! I'll be bringing them to the Super bowl party tomorrow. I'm sort of dreading going, because I know there will be gobs of junk food... I'll just have to bring a big veggie platter I suppose. Well, here's some numbers for the last three days:

Day 24: 1,351 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout

Day 25: 1,264 calories, 11 glasses of water

Day 26: 1,349 calories, 8 glasses of water

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hey girl...make some preapproved snacks for yourself! How about some deviled eggs...or some rolled up lunch meat with cream cheese in the middle! How about bringing rice cakes and if they have pizza, put the topping on your rice cake! You should dig out some of the photos from your previous weight loss and bring them with you to the party, show someone what you are aiming for again! Love you! You can make it! (You could also convince yourself that each time you withstain from forbidden food, you are secretly impowering the Seahawks to get an interception or a touchdown!)

Jules

bodiski said...

It's so hard to resist something chocolaty and sweet. I still have candy "hidden" in my cupboard from Christmas. This was "just in case" we had company. Well most of it is still there -"hidden". I'm not sure who it's hidden from because I'm the only one who cares and I know where it is! Why do we do things to torture and sabotage ourselves? I should just give it away - but what if I NEED a piece of chocolate? The battel goes on. This dieting stuff is not for wimps. You are doing great keep up the good work. :o)

Pink Slippers said...

You are doing wonderfully! You can make it throught this tough munchy time and you will feel so wonderful and accomplished when you do! Thank you for sharing with such honesty and know you are not alone in those feelings! I will be thinking of you today and look forward to hearing how everything went.
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!