Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Good news to share!


OK, can you tell I had my mammogram today by my little cartoon there? Well, I did! And it went great! They took 7 pictures...then called me in to do an ultrasound. They kept asking me to point to the area where my Dr. said I had a cyst...they could not find ANYTHING! Then they called the Dr. in to do the ultrasound and so of course I asked her about the mammogram and she said, "Oh, I just have to tell you, you have perfect breasts" (ok there is more to that story, I just like to stop there and decided I am going to go with what she said, that I have perfect breasts, tell your friends, post it on the web whatever, I have never had strangers tell me that before) ok, here is the rest of her comment: " perfect breasts for reading mammograms, can see through them perfectly on the film and see everything in there and they could see NOTHING!!!!!! So, looks great...still waiting for my blood test information, but that is the least of my worries compared to today, this was tough and scary, but Hallelu YAH I am fine!! Thanks all for listening and remember...I have perfect breasts.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

To the woman with the perfect breasts, HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! That is such wonderful news!

Chickadeeva said...

NICE RACK! :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

I love you, babe. I am so happy for you. You do have damn fine breasts, girl!

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

THANKS LADIES!!!