Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh my aching body!



Did my 1 hour martial arts today...whew! You know what happens to thighs (and butt muscles) that are sore already and forced to do a bunch of lunges? They cramp. Yup, turn to hard little rocks and make you quiver in pain. Well, it wasn't that bad, but it could have been! Oh, and I did push ups too. Not to mention the kicking, punching and take down move I learned (and was the recipient of as well.) I am telling you ladies, if you want a workout that will work all your parts in all new ways, this is the ticket! I am feeling so good (more on the inside, my body aches right now)!
Now for my food journal for today:
Boring I know...but here it is anyway:Breakfast: berry smoothie and soy cheese/salsa omelet
Lunch: Salad w/lots of veggies, rice cakes w/ hummus and grapes
Snack: cottage cheese and pineapple
Dinner: whole wheat chili mac and corn YUM!
Snack: popcorn, orange juice, rice cake w/ hummus, fruit

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Sounds like a yummy day! I feel so icky with a cold...I have not been working out. I am hoping to go to bed early tonight.

You inspire me, girl. I think about you a lot when I am feeling blue.

Know you are loved!
Jules

Kristina said...

Tina, my body is cramping up just by reading your post. Girl, you are amazing. A whole hour of martial arts. You must already have some pretty amazing endurance.
Keep up the good work. And perhaps the next time I see you, you can show me a couple of moves. : ) I always did love the Karate Kid. : )