Saturday, February 18, 2006

Week 2 -Days 1and 2

Knowing I am going to have to post is keeping me honest, but I am struggling this week. Glad to be learning things like proper portioning. I would like to make the life style change permanent:)
Thurs 24 points (+4 bank points) 10 glasses of water; 2 fruit; 4 veggies
Fri 24 pts (+5 bank points) 8 glasses of water; 2 fruit;3 veggies

I discovered AppleBees WW menu. Makes it easy for me. My favorite part so far still is never having that overstuffed feeling. Doesn't mean I don't WANT to dig into a giant serving of dessert. Sweets are my weakness!

Here is to changing my life style! One week down, and assuming I live to be 75 or so, only 2,080 weeks to go! HAHA
It IS a journey isn't ladies:)..............................
SueAnne

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

SueAnne, try this website: http://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html It is Dottie's Weight Loss Zone. She has point values for tons of restaurants and you can download them to a cd or print them out and carry them with you. I love the selection at Red Robin,the chicken ensenada plate, it is just 7 points.

Jules