Saturday, February 11, 2006

A possibility with my future?!?!... NAH!

Just jokin', I have no desire to become a belly dancer, and neither do my stretch marks!
I've been doing well, I've been a workout machine this week. After I go this morning, it will be five times for me. : ) Most of my pants are totally baggy on me, I'm going to need to get some new ones. A couple of them still look pretty good.
Hey, I did get a few peices of clothes at the thrift store the other day. I purposely got a couple of capri pants about two sizes too small to wear this spring. As an incentive. Can you imagine how wonderful it will be for me when I can actually wear them? I'll be a struttin' my stuff about!
Anyhow, here's a few stats for you all:

Day 30: 1,211 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 31: 1,215 calories, 8 glasses of water, workout
Day 32: 1,280 calories, 9 glasses of water
Day 33: 1,365 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout

3 comments:

SueAnne said...

Way to go on the workouts Kristina!
You inspire me:)
SueAnne

Pink Slippers said...

You are kickin' some workout booty! Way to go!! Love the belly dancer...too funny. Keep up the great work!

Bickler3 said...

oh, yeah, I can totally see you in that outfit!!