Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Week 3 weigh in

Hello friends,

I went to WW for my weigh in and I am down another pound. This is 7 all together. Just 3 pounds from my first goal. Like Jules though, I have caught a nasty flu. I got out of bed to go get weighed (it is my understanding that WW charges you even when you don't show up). I walked right back out the door. I am happy to be down seven pounds and I know the plateaus will inevidably set in, but I am enjoying the ride for now!

So...Hi-ho....Hi-ho, it's off to bed I go....Praying for you Jules and hope you are feeling better soon!

SueAnne

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Feel better, Sue Anne!

Kristina said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've gotten the flu. : (
But I am very happy to hear that you lost another pound! One pound plus another, plus another really starts to add up after a while. You just keep doing what you're doing.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good job, SueAnne. I am still not feeling the best, Blake stayed home again. Good job on the poundage, baby!

Jules