Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Seventy-one days behind me!

Seventy-one days behind me on this journey... what will the next seventy-one bring me? I am so full of hope! Every week is bringing me a little bit closer to my goal. I am down another 1.4 pounds. Bringing me up to 36.4! I can't wait until I lose a few more just so I can say that I've lost forty. If I can feel this good now, I can't imagine how I'll be feeling in the months to come.
It has been a lot of hard work. Working out, measuring food, etc... But it is so worth it to me.
I'm so much happier now that I've taken back the control. Knowing that food does NOT have to be my master.
Here's some stats:
Day 68: 1,373 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 69: 1,473 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 70: 1,669 calories, 6 glasses of water
Day 71: 1,321 calories, 8 1/2 glasses of water, workout

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You seriously ROCK!

Kristina said...

Thanks Elicia! You are so encouraging. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

Honey! What a wonderful confirmation of all your hard work! Congrats! Fun to be on this journey with you together! You are kicking some serious butt, babe.

Jules

Kristina said...

Thanks Jules!