Thursday, March 02, 2006

Checking in

Hiya!
Ok, well, the weekend was bad...not horrible, but not good either. So, we will move past that now and get down to this week. So far so good, I am still on program although I have been very munchy and have eaten up most of my "flex points"...but I am still feeling good and confident. Here is todays menu:

Breakfast: smoothy (I am now adding flax oil and linoleic acid to them...more supplements!)
Lunch: Progresso barley chicken soup, YUM!
Dinner: 10 corn chips w/ bean dip or salsa, tamales w/ rice and whole beans
Snack: I will get back to you, I am still full from dinner, so hopefully nothing!
Went to martial arts today. My arm is sore from people twisting it behind my back and reefing (is that how you spell that) on my wrist tell I cry out in pain. Why am I taking this class again? OH yeah, and he had us falling on the ground, how many calories do you burn falling down and getting back up again about 20 times?
Night all!
Tina
PS Welcome to all of the new ladies! Glad you are here with us!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Okay, now I'm completely persuaded that I don't want to take a class like this. And, I'm sure falling to the ground and getting up again must burn at least a 100,000 calories. : )