Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I told you they were baggy!

Here are two before shots...same pants, different color, but exact same size. These were taken by my kids last June.
They were tight...they even had that magical stretch material in them that we all just LOVE...
And today...
Bag city....
Okay, so these are not the most flattering shots of me! You should have seen my sweet children when I asked them to take a photo of my butt. However, this is the evidence of my shrinking self. These pants, a size 16 with stretch material in the jeans, were tight on me in December. I don't know if I can scrounge up a photo of me wearing them before they became so baggy (I did!), but I think you get the picture! I love this!

9 comments:

Kristina said...

You are so, SO funny! I love the fact that you showed us your shrinking booty. Girl, I think it's time that you got some smaller jeans! And, I'll can take those 16's off of your hands. They'll probably fit me perfect. : )

Coreen said...

This made me laugh reading this. I can imagine the looks on the kids faces when you asked them to do this. How funny! Thanks for sharing. You should be so proud of yourself :) You have done a WONDERFUL job.

elisa said...

Okay I've been lurking around for weeks. This however “bags” a comment!
Rick, Tirz, and I laughed out loud when we saw these stunning photos last night. (Blogger wouldn't let me comment then.)

You have a lovely bottom my dear!

Chickadeeva said...

Julie, I am so proud of you. I have been looking at photos of us when we were in our 20s and I think you're more beautiful now than you were then!

Keep up the great job and sag and bag away girl!

Lisa said...

You know, your kids will never let you live this down. One of them will pipe up next Christmas "remember when we took pictures of Mummy's bum?" and you'll never hear the end of it! :)

Seriously, great job. Before you know it you'll be able to pull them off without unbuttoning them. That has got to be one of the greatest feelings ever.

Keep it up! You're doing great!

Pink Slippers said...

OH, I loved this one! Thanks for sharing your butt pictures...they were wonderful! Congrats, and way to go!

Debbie said...

Bag lady of 5 should be your next title! That was great. I'm so proud of you, Jules. Keep those sags and bags coming.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.