Monday, March 20, 2006

My baby is 3 today!


My little boy is 3 today! I love him and I wrote something a little more detailed on my Poor White Oprah blog. Isn't he a dolly? Here he is with all of his presents. When I came down the stairs this morning, he shouted out to me, "Happy Birthday, Mom!" He was so excited. We have a tradition in our house, the birthday table. Each night before a family birthday, I decorate a table in the house and load it up with wrapped gifts. When the birthday person wakes up, it is like their own personal Christmas. So much fun! The last two years, my kids and hubby have even done up a table for me!

On the weight loss side of things, I am feeling terrific. I feel like I am really in my stride now. Kind of like when you are working out and the first 7 minutes seem tough, but somehow, by the 14th minute you feel like you are really in a good rhythm. That is what I feel like. I have done this Prism program for 74 days now. It has become a way of life. I still am tempted to just eat what looks good, but I have proven to myself that I can refrain and that, most of all, my body just doesn't NEED that stuff. It is my best friend, working for me, as long as I give it what it needs. Simple. Tough sometimes, but ultimately very simple.

Jules

2 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Happy Birthday BIG BOY!!!

Kristina said...

Reesie is a doll. : ) Happy birthday bubba! Love you!