Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday 3/5

Just getting my journal in here...it really is helping! Thanks, Julie, for the advice!

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ raisins, stevia and cinammon
Lunch: huevos rancheros, apple sauce
Snack: banana
Dinner: well, the family wanted Burger King so I had a bowl of cereal, TA DAAAAA! (and a bit of brown rice)
Snack:cottage cheese and pineapple, and a fudge bar
WOO HOO! I did it! I did not blow the rest of the weekend! I went off for Friday night, but regained it and stuck to it for the rest of the weekend! Thanks all for just being here!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Way to stick to the plan girl! And that is funny to me that you had a bowl of cereal for dinner. : ) But hey, you avoided the evil Burger King. Way to go!!!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

We like being here. And we LOVE YOU!

Jules