Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hiya

Ok, sorry it has been a while...we have been really busy. I am proud to say that I am doing just fine. The weekends are still a struggle for me lately, but hopefully that will be different this weekend.

Monday and Tuesday this week I ate great.
Here is yesterdays menu:
Breakfast: cereal w/ soy milk
Lunch: cottage cheese w/ pineapple
Snack: two corn tortillas w/ avocado and pico de gallo
Dinner: Hoisin chicken w/ brown rice and green beans
Snack: skinny cow ice cream sandwich and popcorn
Drink: lots of water and an oj.

Not bad! Ok, things are looking up, my jeans are definately getting a little baggy again! Finally! Yippee!

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Baggy jeans? Sounds good to me, girl! Why do you think the weekends are so hard for you? Maybe if you isolate why, you can conquer it better. Knowledge is power, babe.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

I'm a whimp...I don't know, I will give it some thought, I really don't know why my weekends are so hard. I lose all momentum it seems. I will let you all know how this weekend goes!
Thanks Julie for your encouragement, it really means a lot to me.