Wednesday, March 22, 2006

1.6 sticks of butter from my first goal!

Hello everyone!
I haven't posted in a while, but am still reading your thoughts, victories, and encouraging words. I went for weigh in this week, just hoping that the scale wouldn't say I was up. My journaling these last two weekends has been in the tank (social events). Long story short, I thought for sure I would have gained or stayed flat, but I am down another 1.6 pounds for a total of 9.2! Woo hoo! My first goal was to get out of my husbands pants, lose ten pounds and walk without a limp. Well, I gave Frank back his pants and I almost have no limp. My workouts are getting better and I can fit back into my own jeans:) When I make that ten pound goal, I will do some measuring to see if I can add to the m&m list. Then I will move on to goal number 2!
I am so thankful for all your posts. Keep it up and don't give up!
SueAnne

1 comment:

Kristina said...

SueAnne,
You are so close to those butter sticks! Good for you! And YEAH! You are out of your husbands pants. I LOVE it when you are convinced that the scale will move up, and it actually moves down.
Keep up the good work!

Kristina