Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A full 60 days behind me!



Well, ladies, how is it going? Haven't heard from many of you in the last few days...Hope everyone is ok. I am at the tale end of this blasted cold. My sweet daughter was diagnosed with a Bladder/kidney infection yesterday, and my puppy had the runs for three days! How about them apples? I have been sticking to my program, minus the exercising, and minus some enthusiasm, but I am shrinking away out of my clothes, which is a tremendous joy to me. I have not weighed myself, my next "official" weigh in day is not until April. I might cheat a bit on that...So tempting. But for now, I am trying to stick with their plan.

Day 55: 1342 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 56: 1310 calories, 6 glasses of water
Day 57: 1229 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 58: 1310 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 59: 1202 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 60: 1274 calories, 7.5 glasses of water

It feels good to have 60 full days behind me. It is a good start. I would rather be here than just starting out, but I would like that "honeymoon" feeling to return. I think it will as spring arrives. I am so glad that our blog membership is growing! It will be great to see what these new women contribute and what wonderful goals they will all accomplish! Lets unite to cheer one another on, girls! And please feel free to invite other friends to join. I wonder if we will get any men on our roster???

Jules

2 comments:

Bickler3 said...

HA ! Jim won't even look at this blog !! Like its something sacred or maybe he's afraid......very afraid.....

Kristina said...

Jules, I would love to see your shrinking self. Perhaps the two shrinking mamas need to go on a date. I feel like I've not seen you in forever!! Hey, I looked at your totals, good job on sticking within your calorie range. As for the working out, you just need to get all of the way better first.
Keep it up Jules, and we shall most certainly reach our goals together! Love you!

Kristina