Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm reaching for the stars, and have achieved my first goal!


I am pleased to report, that this morning after weighing, I have met, and conquered my first major goal! I've lost another 1.6 pounds and am down 28.6 pounds to date. I'm EXACTLTY 1/3 of the way to my 85 pound ultimate goal. Oh, I'm feeling so good! And I've got shopping on the brain. But I've already told myself that I can't buy any more new clothes until I've lost at least another 10.
Anyhow, here's the numbers for the last couple of days.
Day 50: 1,192 calories, 12 1/2 glasses of water, workout
Day 51: 1,376 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a milestone! I hope you're as proud of yourself as the rest of us are of you! What an accomplishment.

Kristina said...

Ahhh... thanks girls. : )

SueAnne said...

Wow 28.6 pounds in 50 days! That is so awsome. Your power workouts are inspiring and bringing you a long way I am sure:) You go girl!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am so happy for you, girl! I am a bit jealous to see the scale move for myself, too. I have some clothes you can have that I am floating in. I just think you are losing faster than waiting for my clothes will take. Does that make sense? I am a little groggy.

Jules

Kristina said...

Oh Jules,
If you're floating in some clothes they will probably fit me just right. I'm still about 30 pounds heavier than you. But hey, I"ll take a looksie at them as soon as you're feeling better. Thanks babe, Kristina.

Paige said...

CONGRATS!!!

What a fabulous feeling!!! I have the same amount of weight to lose- 85 pounds, but so far I'm only down 10, I'm thrilled to be following you, cuz what a fun inspiration!

YOu're doing fantastic!