Friday, March 31, 2006

A Note Of Thanks


I just wanted to say thank you to all of you gals (and Randy)! I love this blog, I love all of the support that is here. I love the humor, the honesty, and the knowledge that I can reach you all with my good or bad news pseudo-instantly. I love that people have joined without knowing a soul on the blog! How great is that? I love the inspiration you all can give. I am so proud of everyone. Change is tough. Change is a minute by minute occurrence. You guys are tough. You guys are committed. I am so thankful for each one of you, really. Thanks for traveling this road with me. I am finding that not everyone understands. This blog is a soft place to fall. I need you.

Lovingly,
Jules

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love this blog too Jules. It has been a wonderful weight loss support for me! It's so fun to be a part of it. I find myself checking this blog out several times every day.

Pink Slippers said...

Thanks Julie for putting this all together...good to know it is here along with all of you!