Saturday, March 25, 2006

39.2 and I'm shouting WOO HOO!!!


I have lost four pounds for the week! 215.6 said the sweet little scale at Curves this morning... I'm really beginning to like that scale. 39.2 pounds totalled. I'm just fifteen and half pounds away from breaking the 200 pound barrier you guys. I want to be below the 200 pound mark so badly that I can taste it. I'm feeling so good. I feel like I can do ANYTHING!!

Day 74: 1,389 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout
Day 75: 1,543 calories, 18 glasses of water, workout

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Ok...before I congratulate you, YET AGAIN, you weightloss Superstar, I want to address the 18 glasses of water! OMGoodness! Are you part fish? What the heck? So crazy, girl, so crazy. Should I call the Guiness Book of World Records???? You are just too much, just too much!

Love ya. Couldn't be more proud of you! You are a diva.

Jules

Paige said...

WOW Kristina!! The weight loss is great!!

I bought a water bottle today- am shooting for 64 ounces daily- I'm going to be in the bathroom all day!!

Lisa said...

You CAN do anything! Way to go!!!