Monday, March 13, 2006

Dr. Livingstone's Got Nothing On Me (or A Little Bit of Goofiness and a Confession)

Day 20 of this expedition and I found myself having problems controlling rations. Food consumption has increased without explanation. And yesterday I was distressingly attacked from out of nowhere by a horde of Swedish Fish. I had no choice but to devour them before any damage was done. Tomorrow, however, I resolve to increase my water rations; moderate to heavy exercise shall likewise help me avoid any adverse side effects of the Swedish Fish. Wish me luck.

(Okay, you caught me on a goofy day, but I gave into my sweet tooth yesterday while reading, but I'm back on track today. And not a moment too soon! Any more lapses like that and I won't be able to fit into my safari gear.) :)

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Goofy is good, Lisa. I like goofy. Isn't it nice to have a place to confess. All of us protestants are finding it quite appealing!

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Loved it...thanks for sharing your expedition with us. And I agree, what choice did you have? They were ATTACKING! Great job of getting it back on track again.
Tina