Monday, March 06, 2006

Something kinda cool happenned

Well, guess what happened to me? I just went to the chiropractor to get adjusted, and the part time receptionist, who knows everyone's name, DID NOT RECOGNISE ME. She hasn't seen me for a few months, and so I went ahead and told her my last name. Well, she said, rather embarrassed,'I'm sorry Kristina, I didn't recognise you'. So, this is a good thing, right? It rather made my day. Anyhow, here's some numbers:
Day 53: 1,373 calories, 8 glasses of water, workout
Day 54: 1,334 calories, 9 glasses of water,
Day 55: 1,609 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 56: 1,449 calories, 7 glasses of water,

5 comments:

Lisa said...

WOOHOO!!! Talk about a totally new you! That's awesome!

:)

SueAnne said...

Kristina, that is so cool! That is better than getting carded to have a beer in a restaurant! I am so excited for you! Keep it up! You make me want to work out!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Thanks girls, I'm feelin' the love!

Chickadeeva said...

Wow, that has to feel good!

Pink Slippers said...

Wow, that is certainly a change! What a cool experience! Keep it up, you are doing incredible!