Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some more SICK pythons...


So sick in fact, I think my husband would literally hurl if I had them! Thanks for sharing about your pythons, that was great for a good laugh and I did use it on my hubby tonight and he was cracking up on that one! (Hope you don't mind I stole it from ya!)

Well here is my menu today:
Breakfast: cereal soy milk
Lunch: Chicken and wild rice soup w/ veggies
Snack: almonds, cereal
Dinner: cod, potatoes, broccoli, A SUPER yummy meal from the menu mailer
Snack: popcorn and one chocolate chip cookie my daughter made for me today while she was at her grandmas house.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Very funny Tina! You know, I don't understand why a woman would want to look like this. I am totally for fitness, and having defintion in our muscles.... but this, this is just weird to me.

Kristina

Pink Slippers said...

Yeah, me neither, not only that, but wouldn't it be hard to find any shirts that fit? I agree, it's just weird. Time better spent pursuing something else...but can you imagine the calories she can consume?!

Chickadeeva said...

Uh, okay, that is seriously sick :-)

Now I feel that my big arms aren't so big after all - WHEW!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Icky lady...she needs a new hobby.

Jules