Friday, March 17, 2006

I have a new goal!

I have a new goal to lose one hundred pounds. Originally I was going for an 85 pound loss, which would be awesome. But even with that much weight lost, I would still be a little over weight. Julie challenged me again, the other evening when we went out. Who says that we have to settle for looking ,'Good', when we have the ability to really become, and look,'Great?' Just because the numbers that we want to get to are so far off in the horizon, doesn't mean that we can't acheive them. For me, I haven't been down to 155 since high school. Twenty years people, TWENTY years. So, here I am, down 34 pounds and 1/3 of the way to my new goal. I'm going to need some extra encouragement. One hundred is such a large number. And, quite frankly, it is pretty intimidating. So, here's to working out, eating right, and drinking tons of water!
Just a few numbers:
Day 66: 1,435 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 67: 1,403 calories, 7 glasses of water
Day 68: ( only had breakfast so far) But I did work out! : )

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Well, girl, it is not 100 anymore...you have widdled it down to 66! Actually, 65.8, right? That is totally doable!

I am so proud of you for setting a new goal! You really know how to take a challenge (even from little old me) and make it your own.

Just think how healthy and vibrant and full of life you will be! Just think how many years you will be adding to your life to see your grandbabies and great grans!

It is not just for you, but for everyone who loves you, and it is a living praise to the one who made you and knit you in your mother's womb. It says to him that you respect the gift that he has given you in your physical body and you will be a good steward of it all the days of your life.

Jules

Coreen said...

Kristina- You deserve to look great and not settle for less. I think I might walk with you on that challenge. My goal is 145 because I haven't been any lower then that but now that I know that you and Julie can/will do it I'm there too. Thanks for the inspiration!


Coreen

Kristina said...

Thanks girls. I really do aprreciate the input! : )

Kristina

Paige said...

I know that my 85 pounds can seem really overwhelming sometimes, so I'm so proud of you for being brave and going with 100!! Good for you for not settling for anything but the best!