Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hi Everyone!

Hi Ladies,
My name is Coreen and I have been reading your blog for awhile now. I am so inspired by each one of you so I emailed Juile to tell her what you all were doing for me and that I was so proud of her as well.
I have struggled with my weight my whole life and a terrible event happened in my life that made me gain weight and exceed my heaviest point. I saw the Kristy Alley comercials and I went on the Jenny Craig website to check it out. While I was there I noticed that they needed consultants in my area. I thought what I wonderful thing that I could do not only get myself on a life change but to help others that are struggling. I started working there in December then after I got to know the program better I joined all the other clients on their journey. I just finished up my 5th week (weighed in today) and I am down 9.4 pounds :)

Thank you for the warm welcome and for keeping me inspired.
Coreen

3 comments:

Paige said...

Welcome!!
Congrats on the 9.4 pounds, and how do you like Jenny Craig?

Coreen said...

I love Jenny Craig. It helps me with portions. The food is great and I get to have dessert everynight.

SueAnne said...

Welcome Coreen!
Glad to have you aboard!
SueAnne