Monday, March 13, 2006

I have a neck!


I checked myself out in the mirror this morning, yes, that vain side of me is coming through...And I am ready to announce the debut of my neck! WhooHoo. I've got one! I am really seeing a definition in my face and neck and even my calves and legs. This stuff is working, by golly! I am starting my 67th day today and I have a feeling of satisfaction, hope and expectation. My emotional roller coaster for the month of February and early March is over (for at least another 3 1/2 weeks) and I am ready to be my pleasant, happy, encouraging self again! Let's go, ladies! My next weigh in won't be until April 5th or 6th, depending on when I get to the Y that 6th week of phase 2. I am in my third week, now. My calories I am shooting for are 1100-1300. If I end up working out 5 days (I have 2 days done so far), then I can have as much as 1500 a day, but I am trying to stay around the 1300 mark, regardless.

Here are my recent totals:

Day 61: 1304 calories, 8 glasses of water.
Day 62: 1159 calories, 8 glasses of water.
Day 63: 1100 calories, 8 glasses of water.
Day 64: 1064 calories, 11 glasses of water, worked out.
Day 65: 1129 calories, 8 glasses of water, worked out.
Day 66: 1394 calories, 8 glasses of water.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Look at how excellent you have been about your calorie intake! I commend you! I'm proud of you Jules. You and your gorgeous neck. : )

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks! Blush. Blush.

Chickadeeva said...

Necks are considered one of the sexiest parts of the body in France. You are OOOHHh LLLAAAA laaaaa baby!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Oh my! Good to know! I wonder what is sexy in Sweden? My man is all Swede.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Isn't it funny when we start to notice things like this? I am so proud of you and your neck!